Sometimes we need to unlearn what we think we know about supplementation. The internet has SO MUCH information that it can be overwhelming and keep us circling around and around not getting anywhere with answers that we really want to know.
THIS WAS ME! I have been involved in fitness since I was young and as I got older and supplementation became more prevalent, I had questions! Here is the thing that I get severely frustrated with.... Uneducated trainers who also don't know their information well enough to be able to provide YOU the information you want to receive!!! Honestly, this is what fueled me to get deeply invested in this coaching journey of my own, so I don't have to provide information to people based on guessing.
Here is why I love 1st Phorm and their products:
1. They spend time educating coaches like me on their products, so I DO know the ins and outs of them, and I also use them!
2. They consistently provide support to not only me as a coach, but also to you and a client and customer anytime you need it!
3. You as a client and customer have access to get in touch with anyone including other personal trainers AND nutritionists! (Who do you think puts together those amazing recipes?)
4. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LIKE NO OTHER!
5. Spend over $75 and get free shipping!
6. Spend over $150 and get free shipping & free merchandise!
7. Don't like what you bought? Cool.... Contact customer service and they will give you 110% money back on your products!! (SERIOUSLY)
I want to give you some information on 1st Phorm's Level-1 Protein because it is something that I personally use daily. I make a protein coffee each and every morning to break my overnight fast as well as to get my body running and metabolizing all things going into my system from there.
Most of us are undereating and are not aware that is the case. That is also why we track so that I, as your chosen coach, can help to identify the gaps happening and provide some ideas, solutions or suggestions so you can get to hitting those calories/protein goals consistent and DAILY! it is a HUGE benefit to your overall body composition to get this happening consistently and when it does happen, YOU WILL START TO SEE AND FEEL THOSE CHANGES! We all love to sit in that space of thinking, we know what is best, but do you really know why we need protein? How does it benefit your health journey?
1. HELPS WITH HORMONES & IMMUNITY
2. YOU WILL STAY FULLER LONGER BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVING YOURSELF THE SATIETED MACROS YOUR BODY NEEDS!
3. MAINTAIN & PRESERVE MUSCLE YOU ALREADY HAVE
4. KEEP A LEANER AND TONED PHYSIQUE
5. BURN MORE CALORIES AT REST WITH A PROPER PROTEIN INTAKE
6. GIVING THE BODY WHAT IT NEEDS AND WANTS TO BUILD MUSCLE (NOT FILLING YOUR DAY WITH PROCESSED FOODS/JUNK FOODS)
7. GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO HAVE MORE IMPACTFUL WORKOUTS TO BUILD THAT MUSCLE AND BODY YOU REALLY ARE AFTER
Are those enough reasons for you??? If you are not already following the 1st Phorm FB group or the IG page, I highly suggest doing that. Additionally, you should be getting emails with recipes and other communications often. There is also a YouTube Channel that has a TON of information for you on how to get your own educational info and really get things working for your individual goals.
If you are having trouble hitting that protein/calorie goal daily, it is generally a matter of getting just a little more in each day like a protein shake, protein yogurt, protein smoothie, etc. I can also help you out here by giving ideas on how to bridge that gap!!!
Not only that, the taste profile of all of the Level-1 flavors are FIRE! I am not even kidding. SERIOUSLY!
My go to favorites:
Vanilla Ice Cream
Click this link to get yours asap! I know this can help out the majority of you on your journey, but you HAVE TO ALSO INVEST IN YOURSELF!!!! (Or head to the supplements page at the menu to get yours!)